I have over 7 years’ experience working in fast-paced, high-pressure environments. My experience spans from startups to government. I can navigate projects of any size, complexity, and ambiguity. I find joy in building empowered teams and building products that delight users.
My product expertise extends into healthcare, start-ups, travel, energy, education, and media.
- Delivered a service for users looking to improve their homes energy efficiency for the UK government. The service is live, targeting over 10 million households, including 2.5m in fuel poverty. I presented three demoes to No.10, receiving positive praise each time.
- Defined the COVID-19 vaccination programme MVP by introducing a service design approach.
- Redesigned the process by which we awarded over £1 billion to build new school buildings.
- Ran Product Management communities to share best practice.
- Led a team to modernise the death certification process in England.
You can see a breakdown of my career history here.
My passion extends to building high performing teams. I can help you:
- Deal with challenging situations in the workplace
- Find a career that fulfils you
- Build your leadership capability
You can learn more here: https://www.dharmeshchauhan.com/coaching/
What can I offer you?
- A gift for storytelling.
- A passion for experimentation, data, product management and agile (Lean, SCRUM, Kanban).
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment (start-up, government, agency).
- As a coach, I can help turn intention into action.
Please get in touch if you feel like I am suited to an opportunity in your organisation, you would enjoy coaching or you would like to know more about my blog posts.
I look forward to hearing from you.