Why should you hire me?
As a Certified Coach, I want to help you become the best version of yourself. My coaching is about helping you achieve your dreams, unlocking your potential and identifying solutions.
I have over 7 years’ experience working in fast-paced, high-pressure environments. Working at a start-up has enabled me to work with urgency and be proactive. My time in the NHS and the UK government has meant I can navigate uncertainty and be results-orientated.
My domain expertise extends into the public sector, healthcare, travel, energy, education, and media.
What I can help with?
- Turn intention into action
- Overcome limiting beliefs
- Set clear measures of success to build self confidence
- Deal with challenging situations in the workplace
- Make a change in your life
- Find a career that fulfills you
- Build your leadership capability
Each coaching session is confidential, unique to you. Sessions last between 45 minutes to 1 hour. I recommend a total of six sessions. It can take six weeks to change a habit and six weeks to embed it. For this reason, setting a meeting every two to four weeks is good.
Our sessions will follow this structure:
- Initial meeting to get to know one another. We will set our expectation of one another and formalise this in a contract. We’ll also start to define your goals.
- Each week, we’ll dive deep into your goals, define measures of success and set actions.
- We’ll review progress towards goals at the start of each session.
- At the end of our sessions, we’ll reflect on the amazing progress you’ve made.
How to book a coaching session
I use a platform called Superpeer to handle the arrangement of our sessions. You can see my availability and book my time through this link: https://superpeer.com/dharmesh
Get in touch
Get in touch if you have any questions. I provide an initial consultation to help you decide whether coaching is right for you. I am here to help you shine!